“Travel Lodi, Lodi Opportunity and Development” is the new tagline for our local business group focused on bring economic development to the Scenic Lodi Valley, Lodi Wisconsin.
They are also a contributing sponsor for the Lodi Optimist’s Mother’s Day Run, which brings over 600 people to Lodi for the day of the run.
The mission of Lodi Area Opportunity and Development Inc. (L.O.D.I.) is to improve the economic vitality of the downtown business district in Lodi, Wisconsin, and promote the greater Lodi area by:
• Recognizing and supporting new and expanding businesses.
• Seeking new marketing and development ideas to better assist our business area.
• Promoting tourism and working directly with Columbia County Economic Development Corporation organization.
• Supporting “Columbia County Business & Manufacturer of the Year” program.
- Lodi Valley Dental Supports Area Athletes (lodimothersdayrun.com)
- Local News Hounds Support Lodi Mother’s Day Run (lodimothersdayrun.com)
- Bees Working Hard to Keep You Sweet for Your Run (lodimothersdayrun.com)
- AlignLife Uses Natural Measures to Obtain Health (lodimothersdayrun.com)
- Econoprint Steps Up As Sponsor (lodimothersdayrun.com)