Our newest PRIME sponsor for the Lodi Mother’s Day Run is Lodi Valley Dental with Drs. Gene Sorensen and Joel Crane. Besides taking excellent care of our dental health, these two have been silent supporters of athletic endeavors in the Lodi area for many years and it’s about time we can do a “shout out” about the Lodi Valley Dental practice. Continue reading
Things are looking up as we head to the run this Sunday, Dry conditions and a low temperature of 50, highs in the 60 are the forecast. We may really benefit for all the other early season runs having such terrible weather and hope those runners decide to come run with us. We’ll take it!
Due to logistics for the Lodi Optimist’s Mother’s Day Run, the online registration site will close at 5PM CST Friday May 6, 2011. You can still register the day of the race, but no guarantees on shirt at this point.
Update 05/07/2011: Registration is available day of the run so head to Lodi High School at 1100 Sauk Street for registration on Sunday beginning at 6:00 AM for 8 AM race start. You can also register at the Mini Expo on Saturday 5-7PM at the Northern Edge Restaurant in Lodi (HWY 113 north)
What could be sweeter than a beekeeper supplying luscious honey to area runners for the Lodi Mother’s Day Run? If that honey were from local flowers and local bees of course! None other than beekeeper Laurent Soucie, owner of Luscious Laurent Honey LLC, has become a prime sponsor of our May 8, 2011 run. With apiaries in West Point, WI, overlooking Lake Wisconsin, Laurent can make sure we can say this. Due to the sponsorship, runners will find a sweet treat in the form of honey sticks in their bags. Continue reading
Our newest PRIME sponsor for the Lodi Mother’s Day Run is Lodi Valley Dental with Drs. Gene Sorensen and Joel Crane. Besides taking excellent care of our dental health, these two have been silent supporters of athletic endeavors in the Lodi area for many years and its about time we can do a shout out about the Lodi Valley Dental practice. Continue reading
Lodi has a super supportive community for the Lodi Mother’s Day Run. Lodi Valley Suites signs on as host motel. They have a long history of treating visitors in the area to a ton of hospitality. If you are planning to run in the Roxbury Run on Saturday and the Lodi Mother’s Day Run on Sunday, why not just stay for the weekend and get a room.
Lodi Valley Suites has what you need
Lodi Valley Suites Motel is an excellent choice for your business or pleasure needs! They offer the best in area lodging with entirely remodeled rooms, numerous amenities and services for your comfort. Lodi Valley Suites offers 4 king, 17 double, one Jacuzzi and 2 executive suite rooms with iron and ironing boards in most rooms , hairdryer, refrigerator, 27″ TV with Cable and free wireless High-speed Internet access. You can also enjoy our heated indoor pool and a complimentary continental breakfast.
While you’re here, spend some time enjoying what the Lake Wisconsin area has to offer! The Lodi Valley Suites Motel is conveniently located near a number of attractions listed below.
Whatever brings you to our area; consider staying at the Lodi Valley Suites Motel. The best in area lodging!
Local attractions for family activity
- Lake Wisconsin – 2 miles
- Ice Fishing – 2 miles
- Lodi Curling Club – 1 mile
- Snowmobile trail – on property
- Wollersheim Winery – 11 miles
- Devil’s Lake State Park – 14 miles
- Cascade Mountain Ski Area – 16 miles
- Devil’s Head Ski Resort – 22 miles
- Madison – 25 miles
- Golf Course X-Country Ski Trail – 1 mile
- Ice Age Trail (hiking and snowshoeing)- 1 mile
- Eagle watch at Sauk City – 12 miles
- Mackenzie Environmental Center – Poynette 12 miles
- International Crane Foundation Baraboo
- Gibraltar Rock – 3 miles (open for hiking and snowshoeing)
- Ho-Chunk Casino – Baraboo 30 miles
- Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Outlet Mall
- The Y Lodi Outreach Center – Open pool swim Sunday afternoon
Call today : Lodi Valley Suites Motel
N 1440 Hwy 113
Lodi, WI. 53555
(608)592-7331 or Toll Free 866-LODI-111
- Team in training Week 1 (runlikeamotherhalfmarathon.com)
- Week 2 Training for half marathon or 5K run (runlikeamotherhalfmarathon.com)
- Optimist Club of Lodi on board as title sponsor for spring race (runlikeamotherhalfmarathon.wordpress.com)
- A Wine for Tonight: 2008 Redwood Creek Lodi Zinfandel (winepeeps.com)